On October 1, 2011 we added the Forever Foal option for Retired horses.
**One Forever Foal Gift Certificate per Horse**
- The Forever Foal Certificate will be sold in all Amaretto Store locations
- The Forever Foal Certificate must be redeemed by the person who purchases it as it is no transfer
- Only works for Retired horses
(Retired Horse-Horse that is greater than 120 days old) and can be used for both male and female Retired horses*
- Makes the Retired horse so that it will Not require food any more.
All other normal functions for a Retired horse will still operate normally*
- Hover text will say Pet instead of Retired*
1. Open boxed Forever Foal and rez next to the horse you wish to become a pet.
2. Click the horse and go to the consumables option on the menu.
3. Find Forever Foal from the options on the menu and click it.
Once the horse's stats have been updated the Forever Foal consumable will disappear.
- ONCE A RETIRED HORSE IS TURNED INTO A FOREVER FOAL IT CAN NOT BE TURNED BACK***
***ONCE A RETIRED HORSE IS TURNED INTO A FOREVER FOAL IT CAN NOT BE TURNED BACK***
The Forever Foal is an OPTION.... If you do not want to purchase it, Dont. You can continue to feed your retired horses pet food That option has not changed.