|List of Horse Traits||Horse Coats||Horse Eyes||Mane & Tail||Brandings||Other Traits||Leg Traits||Wings||Bridles||Horns||Saddles||Ear Tips|
- Black Appaloosa – Out to Pasture
- Brown Appaloosa – Out to Pasture
- Grey Appaloosa – Out to Pasture
- Tan Appaloosa – Out to Pasture
- Amaretto Breedables all begin with the "Starter Coats" that are sold in starter, breeder and rancher packs at the Amaretto Horse stores. The Black, Brown, Grey and Tan Appaloosa are considered "Starter Coats".
They each come with possible hidden coats and traits. The hidden coats/traits may or may not be Non-Starter. When breeding new starters together, it is important to remember that the hidden coats/traits may or may not drop in the first bundle or even the last bundle. You just never know! Remember, once a starter always a starter.
In order to make room for new things we sometimes have to put things “Out to Pasture” which means that these traits will no longer be in the Amaretto Horse starter packs. However existing “Out to Pasture” coats/traits can still pass on. The Black, Brown, Tan and Grey Appaloosa have been put out to pasture.
When Amaretto puts things Out to Pasture it means that they will no longer be available in the starter, breeder, or ranchers packs sold at the stores. Since Charmed Horses are completely random, when one of them is put Out to Pasture, it means there will no longer be another one of those born onto the grid.